Jr. UX/UI designer
Do you want to become part of the “dream team” that’s on a constant lookout for new technologies and challenges?
What you will do:
- work closely with our team of developers to deliver the best products to the industry,
- learn from and grow with good team leads to become top level team members.
Skills we seek:
- a digital portfolio showcasing proficiency in visual design, interaction design,
- proficiency in Figma and/or Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite (Vector based),
- basic comprehension of best UX and UI practices,
- ability to present your work to cross functional teams in a clear and concise manner
- an inquisitive nature that seeks understanding,
- comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines,
- strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills to understand the client and/or team wishes and capabilities to explain these to third persons,
- strong listening skills with the ability to translate concepts into deliverables,
- detail and process oriented,
- ability to do research, conceptualize and brainstorm ideas with the team,
- awareness of material design, typography and color principles.
- other pixel, vector and print based design softwares,
- working knowledge of SaaS (Software as a service) projects,
- any art related talent (such as a painting, photography, writing, sculpting, and more),
- good command of prototyping tools like Protopie.
- the possibility of active collaboration with established companies in industry and other upcoming businesses (Sava Insurance, Tourist Agency Palma …),
- we understand the importance of new, innovative technologies, which is reflected in our work,
- the possibility of co-deciding and co-creating an excellent user experience,
- the possibility of promotion and personal development,
- flexible working hours,
- dynamic work environment.